Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A way to my heart....

Today I had a wonderful play date since I am now a lady of leisure with the beautiful Anella.

We attended the very yummy and also artery clogging Buppa's Bakehouse.

We started with brunch, I had a bagel with cream cheese and a grape soda (it's OK, it was 11.30am)

We then went for a walk and headed back to Buppa's to have afternoon tea at 2pm.

This time we got pie - Hmmmmmm pie!!!

We got key lime and chocolate peanut butter pies and decided to share.

Right now I am on the lounge with my pants undone wondering why I ate a months worth of sugar in one sitting. But DAMN it was worth every bite.

Here are the pics (sorry no bagels I was way to hungry and forgot all about it)

Just so my man didn't feel left out I purchased him some Ben and Jerry's Ice cream, some Reese's pieces, Sour Patch Kids candy and the good old trusty peanut butter cups. YUM










Cans of soda! - Yum









Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with Hershey chocolate sauce! - YUM x 2










Key Lime Pie - YUM x3













YUMMMM









Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream - Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

No comments:

Post a Comment