Thursday, November 5, 2009

PUK U MISS

Beware of the massive Bus Rant!!!!!



So finally catching the bus to work every morning to work has taken its toll. Not cause I am lazy or hate the body odor, but because I can’t believe how unbelievably rude some people are!



I was shocked when I got on at my stop (which mind you is only 10 mins from the city) this morning and surprise surprise I got a seat (YEP, I have stopped looking for one). Don’t hold your breath for too long on that exciting first as it only lasted for 30 seconds.



The stop after mine saw a ridiculous 10 people push and shove their way on to the bus (mind you buses come every 5 mins), this isn’t what shat me off most….


Set the scene Mr 90 year old, walking cane and frail as getting thrown aside by corporate wankers and some rude houso b1tch (imagine the end of the world had a last bus)…


Poor Mr 90 paid for his ride and was left standing in the aisle while these rude individuals got their books and laptops out to make the what is now only a 9 min trip to the city that little more luxurious.


I was seated across from 2 x school kids and next to a 20 something boy. I offered my seat to the elderly man. I don’t want a medal I just know what is right.. Emz surrounded by a bus full of WRONG!


I don’t care that I stood up for a few minutes to the city nor do I care that I gave my seat to the lovely old man. What I do care about is the smug C*#t$ are happily going along on their way not having respect for their elders and were all prepared to push Mr 90 aside just to get a seat.


A massive PUK U to the houso lady who raced him for a seat them looked him in the face and smiled when she knew she had beat him…. If I ever see you again I am spitting in your face.

1 comment: