Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cider & Stelth iPhone photo styles

I am sure you all know by now I have a weakness for cider and normally I would say the only place to be is somewhere that has it on tap. NOT ANYMORE!!!

Due to the heat I figured I deserved to be waited on hand and foot for dinner and the only way that was happening is if I ate at the pub! So I went to a very underrated little bar in Surry Hills / Redfern I will call it "Shit hole dive hotel" just to keep it in its barren little state. Sorry!!!
So back to "Shit hole dive hotel"...

I ordered dinner which was... umm how to explain it.. average.
I also asked them what they had in the way of cider... Mr bar guy started to tell me about the types of Strongbow they had in the fridge and finally at the end came out with the goods... "and Magners".


"Sweet I will have a Magners thanks!!!"

He placed the Magners long neck on the counter and asked me if I wanted a glass and ice with that. I didnt....






PROOF!!!






In true bogan style I sat in the pub grinning ear to ear getting happier by the minute drinking long necks of Magners. (Holy shit I could so do product placement for them)...

As time went along and boyfriend approached i got my iPhone out and stelthed the place.
Here are my pics.




1: MEGA bowl cut on a man

2: World worst jean pin roll... WHY?



3: My Reebok Classics - LOVE


Yeah shit go right!!!

1 comment:

  1. holy shit that bowl cut really is mega! I havent seen a bowl cut like that since Mo in the Three Stooges...

    ReplyDelete