Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunbaking in Hyde Park

Is UNACCEPTABLE even more so if you are an old person!

Today I was dropped off for work near Hyde Park (Sydney) and as I was walking through my retina's were burned from the sight of some elderly pension types sun baking in their swimmers!

Granny had on a bikini and Grandpa had on dick stickers!

This is not on people, this is not on!

Not to mention the only thing remotely close to swimming water at Hyde Park is a fountain! Arghhh my eyes!

I tried to stealth a photo but I will save your eyes from the sight of brown, wrinkled prunish flesh with only the uglies covered by the tightest of tight Lycra!

Post Australia day hangover morning eye fail for me!

1 comment:

  1. my office looks over Hyde Park and we put blu tac over them so when we look up to the window we cant see them

    ReplyDelete