Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Keeping up appearances…..


Seems I have been pretty slack on the old blog front!

It came to my attention that the old Emzilla blogspot had been fully neglected when I met someone on the weekend who said to me “I stumbled on your blog”.
My first reaction was to cringe in defence. I bet you ask why?

Well the last time I had written something was back on the 2nd of March!

So here is my ode to ye old blogspot.

1/ I promise to keep up appearances even when real life gets hectic.

and

2/ I promise to keep the content interesting to keep those people who happen to stumble upon me amused.


So content here we come!

1 comment:

  1. you know what's crazy is that even though your blog is um 'resting', you're still one of our biggest sources of hits. true. fack.

    ReplyDelete